Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Art IV - Proj. III

Brainstorm

Project III. For this project the theme was "A Moment In Time." Instantly or almost instantly I thought of the picture of when my brother and I when were just babies. So I got the picture that I saw from before and used that. For the topic, it was space and for the media I chose cut paper. This is where I cut an image in a piece of paper I wanted the picture in.

Before Cutting

Cutting Mostly Finished, Only Background Pattern Needed

In Action & Results

When starting I took a picture of the picture so I could make it bigger and trace it on to the paper I was going to cut. Then as I got the picture cut, I needed more patterns or a design  surrounding the image. A classmate suggested to do something that dealt with floral since the background of the paper looked floral.

 

Pic to Tracing to Almost Final
 After I got a design, I cut in the places that surrounded the main focal point. Then, I put different colored pieces of paper on the back so the image could be seen more clearer. This is a piece I like because it's a moment from the past that seems so long ago and also because I like how it turned out.

Final - "Baby Dreams"


No comments:

Post a Comment